INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is intended to inform the user about the methods of processing personal data concerning him.
This information is provided pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), in order to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in accordance with the provisions of this Information .
Borgo Carni. Mf S.R.L.
Via Ponte Buggianese, 135, 51011 Buggiano PT
VAT number: 01596110476
REA number: 162979
tel: +39 0572 32982
Email address: email@example.com
Type of data processed
Like all websites and applications, this site may collect certain information while browsing, such as:
Cookies and user navigation data:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– information on the pages visited within the site and time spent on each page,
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– country of origin;
– possibly the number of clicks.
Data voluntarily provided by the visitor
This category includes the personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service such as the newsletter, or by writing to an e-mail address.
ORDERS – ACCOUNT CREATION:
Registration on the site (account creation) allows you to place an order.
At the time of registration we collect the following data, the sending takes place on an optional, explicit and voluntary basis:
Email: the email address is required for registration. If you do not provide a valid email address you will not be able to register on the site and make purchases because we would not be able to communicate with you.
Password: You must choose a password that allows you to protect your account and access the service. The password is encrypted and we will never know your password. If you lose your password, you can ask for a new password to be generated.
Name and surname: these data will not be made public but we need them to ship your order.
Telephone: the telephone number is not mandatory. If you enter a phone number, you can choose to be contacted by the courier by phone in case this is necessary for the shipment of your order.
Shipping data: the shipping data will be used to ship your order and will be saved together with your account data to be able to use them faster in case of subsequent orders.
Tax Code: required for issuing the electronic invoice
The personal data you provide will be recorded and stored on protected electronic media and treated with adequate security measures, also associating and integrating them with other databases.
The data you provide will be processed by the data controller exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services you requested.
The data will not be disclosed but may be disclosed, where necessary for the provision of the service, to companies that perform tasks of a technical or organizational nature on behalf of the data controller that are instrumental to the provision of the requested services.
At any time you can reread the information and possibly modify the consents previously provided, check and / or change the status of active services and possibly request additional services.
The provision of data is optional, except for those indicated as mandatory in order to allow you to use the services requested by you. You have the right to know, at any time, what your data are and how they are used. You also have the right to have them updated, supplemented, rectified or canceled, request their blocking and oppose their treatment. We remind you that these rights are provided for by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
ACCOUNT CANCELLATION: To cancel your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment
– Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, as well as fulfill the requests made by the user.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
– Detect your experience of use of our platforms, products and services we offer and ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents.
These data are collected in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way;
The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
– Guarantee the security of the application (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or of causing damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime.
These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users;
The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
– Send you commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which you may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Data Controller.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already purchased and / or subscribed by the user for which the treatment is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Use of information The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web Hosting datacenter. ARUBA BUSINESS s.r.l. web hosting P.I./C.F. 01497070381 – registered office: Via Gulinelli, 21 / a – 44122 Ferrara, IT), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness. , fairness, non-excess and pertinence provided for by current privacy legislation. ;
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
Plug In Social
The website can use the so-called social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the “like” function of Facebook). All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– access: you can ask for confirmation as to whether or not data concerning you is being processed, as well as further clarifications about the information referred to in this Notice, as well as to receive the data, within the limits of reasonableness; – rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided us or in any case in our possession, if inaccurate;
– cancellation: you can request that your data acquired or processed be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in place, in case of revocation of consent or your opposition to processing, in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to cancel;
– the limitation: you can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as specified in the same article in paragraph 2.
– opposition: you can object to the processing of your data at any time on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; your objection will always and in any case prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed, in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
We also inform you that you can exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given previously.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.